Dynamic QR Code in Tally Module or QR Code TDL Tally helps to display QR Code on B2C Invoices which includes the required information e.g. Invoice Number, Voucher Date, Voucher Amount, GSTIN, CGST, SGST, IGST, Cess, Bank Ac, Bank IFSC etc. All taxpayers with an annual turnover of more than Rs.500 crore to compulsorily generate a Dynamic QR code on their B2C invoices from 1st July 2021.
Recent Notification by Central Tax mandates entities with an aggregate turnover exceeding Rs. 500 crores in a FY to include a QR code on their B2C invoices. It was also specified that a Dynamic Quick Response (QR) code made available to buyer through the digital display (with payment cross-reference) shall be deemed to be having a QR code. In this case, the QR Code is generated by the supplier himself.
The purpose of this notification is to enable and encourage digital payments where buyers can scan the dynamic QR code and make payment from mobile wallet directly. Today, many shops have static QR code at the payment counter, which is scanned by the buyer, but the buyer has to enter the amount to be paid to the shop (in the mobile payment App). The dynamic QR code, on the other hand, will have the payment details and thus ‘scan and pay’ in one go will be possible.
Services/ businesses exempted from dynamic QR code
There are certain types of services or businesses that are exempted from this i.e.:
- An insurer or a banking company or a financial institution, including a non-banking financial company
- A goods transport agency supplying services in relation to transportation of goods by road in a goods carriage
- Supplying passenger transportation service
- Supplying services by way of admission to exhibition of cinematograph in films in multiplex screens
- OIDAR supplies made by any registered person to an unregistered person
Details that need to be captured in dynamic QR code
As regards to the supplies made for exports, though such supplies are made by a registered person to an unregistered person, however, as e-invoices are required to be issued in respect of supplies for exports
- Supplier GSTIN number
- Supplier UPI ID
- Payee’s Bank A/C number and IFSC
- Invoice number & invoice date
- Total Invoice Value and
- GST amount along with breakup i.e. CGST, SGST, IGST, CESS etc.
Dynamic QR Code in Tally add-on is fine crafted by Team Anita International. Having experience of more than 20 Years in Tally Developments. Feel free to get in touch with our team at 9796504444.
More information available here :
More add-ons in tally :