Using Digital Signature Module in Tally (both for Tally.ERP9 or Tally Prime), you can Digitally Sign the Tally Invoices in PDF format, which can further be shared via email. This works for both Tally.ERP 9 and TallyPrime. Digital Signature in Tally AddOn makes your Invoices more professional, and ready for the corporate world. When you purchase this addon, Digital signature Settings will be shared over email.
Benefits of Digitally Signing Invoices
- Digital Signatures can protect the authenticity and integrity of archived data
- Big Corporate Offices prefer Digitally Signed Invoices over Print Copies
- Electronic and Digital signatures are as authentic as hand written signatures
- Electronic documents can be immediately delivered to recipients over email
- Companies can have integrated workflow. Signing, transfer, processing of electronic documents can happen within the system itself.
- Digital signatures provide green, environment friendly alternative to paper
Steps to use Digital Signature
- Enable the Digital Signature using the Purchased AddOn TCP File
- Now, open your existing Tally Voucher which you want to Digitally Sign
- Press the “Digital Signature” Button, this will further read the Signatures from your Digital Signature USB Token or local machine.
- Select the desired Token, and enter the password
- Digitally Signed PDF will be exported in pre-defined directory
Types of Digital Signature
Class 1: It can be issued for both individual and professional use. It provides the assurance that information provided in the document or digital data provided by the owner should not conflict with the information in the well-recognized database. It is used to provide the basic level of assurance that is relevant to environments, where there are risks and data compromise sequences, but they are not considered to be major significance.
Class 2: It is being issued for both personal and private individuals. It can include the transactions having a substantial value of risk or fraud. It can also include access to private information and access of malicious is substantial. It is also used to confirm the information provided by the owner should not conflict with other well-informed or recognized database.
Class 3: It is also being used or issued to organizations and individuals as well. This provides high-level security for the data. The threats to data are at high risk or the failure of security services is also high and its results are very important. It also includes high-level transactions or the level of fraud risk is high.